Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful for God's Provision

The things I’m thankful for are numerous. My cup truly runneth over. But the top 5?
  1. For God’s love and faithfulness, even when I fail at both. He never gives up, even when I’m a total screw-up. And He loves me enough to offer correction and not leave me floundering on the wrong path.
  2. My husband of 19.5 years. We’ve been through a great deal together over the years, and our relationship grows in strength and love each year. It doesn’t get any better than that.
  3. For a small but faithful group of true friends and a wonderful family who love me enough to help me walk the narrow path. They’ll even give me a good strong nudge if I wander off it rather than “spare her feelings” and not be honest with me. Thank you for them, Lord.
  4. For the gift of writing. With my physical issues, it not only saves my sanity and provides wonderful therapy, it has given me a ministry I probably never would have chosen for myself had I been fit and physically active.
  5. For answers to so many prayers over the years, and God’s faithfulness in answering prayers, even when I ask the wrong questions.
 Lord, I thank you for the many blessings You continue to bestow.

No comments:

Post a Comment