Friday, November 15, 2019

Please Bear With Me...

Construction image denoting website under renovation
Photo courtesy of "sirisakboakaew" of Adobe Stock

Just a quick heads up to let readers know this blog is undergoing major renovation. I'm removing book pages and moving that material to my newly developing website. This blog site will remain a blog-only. Of course, this means that book links in old posts will no longer work. I will try to go back and fix those as time permits, but I probably will limit that to posts done in the last year or so.

Be watching for an announcement about my new site when it goes live. I'm currently working hard to get everything move and make sure all links and such are working correctly. Please bear with me in the meantime.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment